Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Man, I'm busy

I apologize for the lack of recent posts. It has been a busy time. I won't bore you with all the ways I spend my time. I am going through an evaluation of where I spend my valuable time, so I expect writing time will be increased.

Well, maybe I will bore you with some details. Let see, in no particular order:

A weird computer semi-crash, botched backup, and reinstall
A weekend out of town in the hinterlands of Maine with no Internet access (my cell doesn't even get reception there)
Newly elected to the Local Spiritual Assembly with requisite duties
Two business trips, one overnight
Too many Bible studies
Two dinners at friends' houses (can't pass up Persian and Greek food)
Neighborhood cleanup

Some things have go to go!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

lcdseattle said...

Over achievers make slackers look bad! Maybe more couch time should make it on your list. It's good to hear you are busy, life is short and you are certainly making the most of it.

I can't imagine spending time in a place without Internet access. Although I never do surf the net while in Vegas at least I could should some crazy need ever arise.

Don't forget to take care of yourself.

-A west coast friend