Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back in the writer's seat

So here goes my second foray into the blogosphere.

Some things I learned about myself and blogging from the first attempt:

  1. At least one or two people other than friends might be interested in what I write. That's a good thing.
  2. I do my best writing when I liberally revise. I didn't apply that to my previous blog, so personally I was not satisfied with the quality of my posts. Therefore, I'll compose offline where I can edit to my heart's content.
  3. Writing about a limited milieu like a spiritual man's approach to gender issues is, well, limiting. This time anything is fair game.
  4. I really love writing!
More later. About me, the blog, the world, and airline peanuts. (That's right. It all starts with an epiphany about airline peanuts.) I will be inviting you to read, comment, agree, disagree, lampoon, harpoon, smack me with a soup spoon, anything you want as long as you...

Think about it.

1 comment:

lcdseattle said...

I loved airplane peanuts but because some people have problems with allergies you don't find peanuts on planes anymore. Another example of society catering to the lowest common denominator at the expense of 80% of society, but that's just me.

I look forward to your writing and applaud the return to the blog world.