Friday, July 27, 2007

The long time off is ending

Phew. What a whirlwind. A 12-day trip, 2010 miles, dozens of meetings, missed turns, crowded rest areas, traffic jams and construction, and I finally get home Sunday night just to start packing for a move this weekend. My resolution is to make a schedule (and stick to it) in the new apartment that puts blogging front and center. Then I'll pick up some momentum, some regular readership, and start working on this book idea.

As if that wasn't enough, I was moved to start another blog, too. I know, I hear ya. If you can't spend the time writing on one blog, why write two? I'll fill you in later on the new blog.

We'll see if my resolution works for the new place.

2 comments:

lcdseattle said...

Outrageous! You tell us about another blog and don't provide any further information!!! It's like a TV Show that ends a season with a cliff hanger. How ever will this resolve it's self???

I can't wait to see.

XXOO,

A faithful reader
(I'll leave it up to you what I'm faithful about) : )

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.